Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 3

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 3

#1 Post by Lions »

Day 3

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Rules
  1. Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either the Town, the Mafia, or niether. Town wins when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive. The Mafia win if the Godfather is one of the last two players alive or the game reaches Day 6 without a town victory.
  2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Forum Handle). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Forum Handle). No other format will be accepted. You may unvote and revote as many times as you like. Players must receive at least 50% of the votes to be lynched. If there is a tie, then no lynch will occur. Failing to post in the day thread will result in a 1 (one) vote penalty the following day.
  3. A game day will last approximately 5 days. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end at the appointed time, unless the group are decided on a lynch and the moderator decides to end it early. If you wish to see the day end early, you may PM the host. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you via PM by the host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread and through means designated by the host. Private messaging other players about the game is expressly prohibited unless you have been given explicit permission by the host. Any player who is revealed to have contacted another player about the game outside of an approved method will be mod-killed. Similarly, do not play the game elsewhere or post in old day threads. Do not post out of character inside the thread. Metagame at your own risk.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts. Editing a post will result in a 1 (one) vote penalty the same day. Subsequent edits may result in additional penalties and or elimination.
  9. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
  10. Any interpretation of rules that require clarification is at the hosts discretion and the host's word is final.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in vote penalties at the host's discretion, with the possibility of death for repeated offenses.
  12. There are no clues in the pictures.
NPC's
Shem Nirvanna

Norm Creed

Allie Pluscar

Active Players
Charlie Dresheny - Played by Dan (Bears)

Denise Luco - Played by John

Drew McKofa - Played by Drew (Warriors)

Chet Ologral - Played by Mike (Borealis)

The Deceased
Rolo Traboma - NPC - Day 1

Ellie Ticor - Mafia - Played by Dylan (Wind Dancers)

Kent O'Parry - Town - Played by Kevin (Evas)

Day 3 has now begun. You may not vote for the first 24 hours.
It takes 3 votes to secure a lynch.

Day 3 will end at 8pm PDT on Monday, July 8.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 3

#2 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral -Oh, my - I feel horrible, Kent just seemed so... guilty. But it looks like we made it through the night unscathed! Was that cold calculation on the mafia's part, or did someone see something and scare them off? We need to be up front, folks - we're running out of time. Someone must have had the chance to investigate, don't you think? Someone must have seen something. I can't tell you much - but... at least I can contribute to ridding the town of this scum.

Now that I'm wide awake - and guilty beyond belief, I'm going back to tinker with my VR device before tonights Clutchers' game. I was right, there's a spot that needs a real focused attention - I need that magnifying glass - has anyone seen it? I hope the mafioso didn't grab it and intends to fry me alive with it - I hear it's supposed to be pretty hot outside...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by John »

Denise Luco: So, real talk? Real talk. Listen up.

Last night, somebody left me a clue in the bathroom, and I'm not even going to get into how creepy that is - perv! - but the point is, this clue let me do a little digging into Chet Ologral, who I'd been getting some pretty sketchy vibes on and, well, here's the deal ... Chet is TOWN. Like, he's cool, dude. You need to lay off him.

Chet, man, I'm sorry I threw shade at you. You're okay.

And I'm okay.

Which means one of Charlie or Drew ain't okay.

Which means ...

<Denise points to her eyes>

<Denise points at Charlie and Drew>

Yeah. Eyes on, buddies. Eyes on.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

#4 Post by DrewV »

Drew McKofa: Woah, woah, woah, let's all take an all-natural chill pill here, dudes and dudettes. If Chet's not mafia, and Denise isn't mafia...duuuuuude *looks to Charlie*
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Thank you Denise, I appreciate the support. What was it you found? Was it my magnifying glass? For the life of me, I can't find it!!

As for the safety of the town, we are one step closer...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by John »

Denise Luco: Yeah, Chet. Your magnifying glass. In the girls' bathroom.

You may be town, dude, but ... sketch.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Sorry Denise, I didn’t mean to scare you... I was just looking for... ummmmm... specimens? I’m taking this Med Micro class over at Bay JC, and we needed to collect... stuff... for our next lab... I was just trying to stay positive about our predicament, that’s all... but I definitely feel better about it today!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Lions »

Voting is open!
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Ghosts »

The Dresh:

You guys killed KENT!! YOU'RE ALL GUILTY MURDERING MURDERERS!

Drew voted to kill Kent and Kent was innocent. Same with Denise and with Chet! Chet's wrench was used to kill a mafioso. Chet's magnifying glass was found in the ladies room by Denise. Denise says Chet is town. Chet voted to kill innocent old Kent since Day 1. That's not cool.

Denise, how do you know Chet isn't mafia? His tools keep showing up missing in the middle of the night!

Drew, man, I'm just sittin' here with my refreshing, Diet HFCS-free Mountain Dew MAGNUM BOSS Orange, like, chillin' til race day. Why be mafia when I get paid 32 AMERICAN CENTS each time I say MOUNTAIN DEW QUENCHES THE THIRST OF GIANTS? I ain't done nothin' wrong!

Denise seems like she's trying to convince people of stuff and she might just be the one trying to manipple... manupu... make us do stuff! I'm most suspicious of her until I hear a real good explanation of what she was doing last night.

VOTE: Denise Luco (John)
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Wasn't my wrench - check for prints. The magnifying glass was mine - I'll confess to that, and I left it for Denise, hoping she'd check one of you two (points fingers at the 'D-Boyz). Instead she checked me out and finds me to be true. If Denise was Mafia, she could have lied and called me Mafia and lead a campaign against me - her word v. mine, or simply say nothing. I believe Denise to be Town - so which one of you two (again, points to the 'D-Boyz) is Town?
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#11 Post by Ghosts »

The Dresh:

I'm the only one that hasn't voted to kill a town member. Maybe that doesn't mean much to some of you, but it sure as HECKFIRE means something to me. We ain't got much to go on but what people are sayin' but if you could use a magnifying glass to check people out, how come you didn't do that the first night, Chet? Why did you leave it with Denise instead of using for yourself? Or why choose Denise?
Dan Vail
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#12 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Ah... I beg to differ with you Dresh - you initially voted for me, before turning and deciding not to. Still, it was a vote to lynch a Townie. Sure - I'll fess up, I vote for Kent twice, but he was too quiet and his dice rolling scheme just added up to a mafia gambling ploy. Sorry Kent, man... I'm really sorry... But c'mon Dresh, trying to deceive?

I kept my magnifying glass in my pocket the first night because I wasn't sure who to trust, and the second night I was a little fearful of being caught snooping around. I felt Denise was trustworthy, so I left it in the one place the rest of us guys wouldn't come across it - the ladies room... So unless Denise is playing the biggest con, I'm pretty sure we have the numbers!

I don't know how many votes we need tonight, but it's you or Drew, and that evil smile you're always walking around with is creepy. So I think I'll vote for you, and Denise and I will take our chances with Drew tonight. The Clutchers are off tonight, so maybe we can drum up some chow in the kitchen - chop up some stir-fry... have a beer...

Vote: The Dresh (Bears)
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Ghosts »

Borealis wrote:Chet Ologral - Ah... I beg to differ with you Dresh - you initially voted for me, before turning and deciding not to. Still, it was a vote to lynch a Townie. Sure - I'll fess up, I vote for Kent twice, but he was too quiet and his dice rolling scheme just added up to a mafia gambling ploy. Sorry Kent, man... I'm really sorry... But c'mon Dresh, trying to deceive?

I kept my magnifying glass in my pocket the first night because I wasn't sure who to trust, and the second night I was a little fearful of being caught snooping around. I felt Denise was trustworthy, so I left it in the one place the rest of us guys wouldn't come across it - the ladies room... So unless Denise is playing the biggest con, I'm pretty sure we have the numbers!

I don't know how many votes we need tonight, but it's you or Drew, and that evil smile you're always walking around with is creepy. So I think I'll vote for you, and Denise and I will take our chances with Drew tonight. The Clutchers are off tonight, so maybe we can drum up some chow in the kitchen - chop up some stir-fry... have a beer...

Vote: The Dresh (Bears)
The Dresh: But what are you basing your trust in Denise on? She also voted for Kent when he was town. I unvoted you and never voted for a townie. I don't sneak around at night. I just try to understand what's going on and now you're saying I'm mafia? This is all super weird man and it's making me not trust you. The only problem I have is if you're mafia, then so is Denise, and that means like three people were mafia and that seems too many to me. So then maybe it's Drew. I'm scared, man. You're all sneaking around at night and saying we need to kill people and now Kent is dead and he was cool the whole time.
Dan Vail
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

#14 Post by DrewV »

So then maybe it's Drew. I'm scared, man. You're all sneaking around at night and saying we need to kill people and now Kent is dead and he was cool the whole time.

Drew McKofa:
Like, hold up there, dude-brother. The GMOs in your ocean-destroying energy drinks have clouded your judgment, man. But then again...if Charlie is mafia, why wouldn't he want Kent gone?

Chet-bro seems a little weird, leaving clues in bathrooms and all that...but he has a good aura. And he vouches for Denise. Who stands to gain the most from seeing Denise go down? The Mafia, that's who!

So, Charlie-man, I'm a pacifist, but sometimes you just got to lynch a little, bro--for peace.

Vote: Charlie Dreshney
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#15 Post by John »

Denise Luco: People say I talk too much, so how about this?

I trust Chet, sketchball though he is. That leaves two options: Charlie or Drew. And Drew is cuter than Charlie, soooooo ...

<points at Charlie>

Vaya con dios, dude.

VOTE: Charlie Dresheny [Bears]
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”