Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 3

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 3

#16 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Of course I'm sneaking around - Do you really want to be out in the open so the mafia have a clear shot? 7-7-3-4 No!, I don't. I apologize, Dresh, if you're the Townie and Drew is the mafia, and I know that and a bag of chips will get you - and me, nowhere, but for the sake of out beautiful town, this is do-or-die time. If we swing and miss now, we're sunk - the whole town is sunk.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#17 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Well, there we have it - it's unanimous, but I sure hope we are right... time for some chow, beer and maybe we figure out what to do if we're wrong. I'm heading to the kitchen to cook up a little Beef & Asparagus stir fry. Seeing these guys (points towards the D-Boyz) aren't happy with me, do you want to help out Denise? You can chop the meat - can I hand you a knife? I'll start peeling the garlic... you guys like garlic? I use a lot at home - chases off vampires you know... and lots of ginger - mmmmmmmmm...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#18 Post by Lions »

Current Vote Count
3 - Charlie Dresheny (Dan) - Mike (Chet-AUR), Drew (Drew-DUL), John (Denise)
1 - Denise Luco (John) - Dan (Charlie-BAK)

There are approximately 72 hours remaining in the day.

A minimum of 3 votes is required to lynch.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#19 Post by John »

Denise Luco: (to Chet) Sure, I love to cook! It's my favorite thing to do before a lynching. Really chills me out.

<takes knife from Chet>

<whistles to self while chopping meat>

Lynching Charlie Dreshney ... da da da da da ...
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#20 Post by Ghosts »

John wrote:Denise Luco: (to Chet) Sure, I love to cook! It's my favorite thing to do before a lynching. Really chills me out.

<takes knife from Chet>

<whistles to self while chopping meat>

Charlie Dreshney: Drew, man, these two are schizo-crazytown! They're over here chopping up meat like they're about to chop me up! How come they get all the tools, all the weapons, and all the choices?! I vote for no vote today. You all can lie about what's going on, but actions speak louder than words, and you all voted to lynch a town member yesterday. We can't afford to make the same mistake twice!

So, everyone, my alternative solution is this: have Denise use her magic glass powers on me.

If she says I'm town, then she's telling the truth about both me AND Chet, and we know the final mafioso is Drew.

If she says I'm mafia, you'll all trust her, lynch me, and then find out that I'm town and know that Denise is the guilty one.

Use your brain powers!

Unvote: Denise Luco (John)
Vote: No lynch
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#21 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Come on Dresh... so you are telling us that whatever Denise say's is correct? How does that make sense? Besides, she gave me the glass back already and I've lost it again... Grrrrrrrrr... I thought I had it with me when I was looking for the first aid kit - I needed a band aid, I cut myself peeling the ginger. You guys don't mind a tad of blood in your food? It'll get all fried up in the stir frying, you'll never know... Have you guys seen the soy sauce?
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#22 Post by Ghosts »

Charlie Dreshney: Chet you would know Denise is lying if she says I'm mafia, then you lynch me and I'm revealed as town. That's a in-covertible fact.

Drew, man, you reading all this? You're cool all this sneaking around, then them saying "hey we totally think the other one is cool so that's the end of that?" Now they "lost" the magic good guy finder? It's all smoke and mirrors and corporate lies. If Chet and Denise are in cahooters, and then y'all kill me, it'll just be them against you and there won't be nothing you can do. I'm the only one that hasn't been trying to kill townfolk! I never voted to lynch Kent. Not yesterday and not before that. Chet kept huntin' him down, though, and now he got his man. And now I'm next. Look at where all the tools are coming from! First the wrench. Then the looky lens. Now a knife.

If I'm dust, this town is lost! Also I'd be DEAD. That ain't no way to live!
Dan Vail
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#23 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Dresh, the wrench wasn't mine, Dude, and if all my 'magic tools' were bad, why would I share that info? And the knife? I'm in the kitchen, cooking, Dude - plenty of knives in here, do you want one? You could help chop the bloody ginger...

Sure, what you say, about your being exposed as Town is 'in-covertible fact', but so would it be if you were indeed found to be mafia - it, too would be 'in-covertible fact'. You seem to be missing the simple fact - if we don't take the law into our own hands, and instead, just sit on them, the mafia will take us out one at a time and they will own our lovely town! Better proactive than inactive. Seeing there's likely only one mobster left - and likely the Godfather, this is our only chance to win. If we don't lynch tonight, the Town likely loses. We have to hit the Godfather tonight, and we have a 50-50 shot at that. If we are wrong about Dresh, we're toast - but the same can be said about Drew; a 'swing and a miss' and Bay City is Mafia City...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#24 Post by John »

Denise Luco:

<looks about distractedly ... did somebody say something?>

<shrugs>

<returns to chopping onions>

<whistling>

John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

#25 Post by DrewV »

Drew McKofa: This is totally the worst sleep-in ever, man. My vibe is, like, irrevocably harshed. First this Ellie lady dies, and it turns out she's mafia. Which must mean someone's just killing whoever--or they don't know who's who. So then we, like, think the Lucky Charms Bro did it, and it turns out he's innocent, brah. I just can't tell, bros. But it's like my Uncle Phineas always said, "Never lynch someone until you're 60% sure." And I'm, like, fifty-five. Sorry, Charlie-man. This murder mystery stuff is over my head, man.

Unvote: Charlie Dreshney
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#26 Post by Lions »

Current Vote Count
2 - Charlie Dresheny (Dan) - Mike (Chet-AUR), John (Denise)
No vote: Dan (Charlie-BAK), Drew (Drew-DUL)

There are approximately 48 hours remaining in the day.

A minimum of 3 votes is required to lynch.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#27 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral - Drew, we have to stick together - our only chance of winning this battle is taking someone out. If it’s not Dresh, then it’s you, and pulling your vote benefits the Mob, which makes you suspicious. Someone will die tonight - guaranteed. And with that, the Mob wins. We lynch tonight, and our chances look good!

I think Denise is clean. Instead of clearing me, she could have claimed I was dirty, forcing me to prove myself. She didn’t. So it’s you or Dresh. I’m sure he’d be thrilled to have us turn our attention on you... so unless there’s a real compelling reason not to lynch you or Dresh, Drew, I say we stick with the vote we had...
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#28 Post by Ghosts »

Charlie Dreshney: Chet, you're right, we have to stick together. I know you have to trust your gut, but so do the rest of us. To me, Denise is way too chill about killing people. She's cold-blooded. It sounds crazy, but what if she cleared you as town so that you would never suspect her until it's too late? Man she's over there singing songs about killing me!

The fact of the matters is as they are follows:

First, there was no vote to lynch, then a mafia member died.
Then, there was a vote to lynch, and a town member died.

That's a good record for no lynch. We need to learn more about what's happening before we kill another innocent person. We also need to dramatically increase our imbibations of the recently FDA-banned TESTOSTEROSA MOUNTAIN DEW MOTOR OIL FOR HUMANS with HeartNitro if we're going to stay awake and stay safe.
Dan Vail
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#29 Post by John »

Denise Luco: So Drew unvoting to lynch Charlie is super sketch.

FACT: A no-lynch vote tonight spells almost certain doom for the town.

And here's Drew sticking his vote back in his pocket with juuuuuussssstttttt a few hours to spare.

That strike you as a town move? Cause it don't strike me as a town move.

I know I'm town. And I've got the 4-1-1 on Chet. He's cool.

Drew and Charlie? No clue. Except to say that one of you is one bad hombre.

And now one of you has put us all in danger.

So I say we put you in danger.

UNVOTE: Charlie Dreshney (Bears)
VOTE: Drew McKofa (Warriors)

If you're town, prove it. Get on this bus.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#30 Post by Ghosts »

John wrote:Denise Luco: So Drew unvoting to lynch Charlie is super sketch.

FACT: A no-lynch vote tonight spells almost certain doom for the town.

And here's Drew sticking his vote back in his pocket with juuuuuussssstttttt a few hours to spare.

That strike you as a town move? Cause it don't strike me as a town move.

I know I'm town. And I've got the 4-1-1 on Chet. He's cool.

Drew and Charlie? No clue. Except to say that one of you is one bad hombre.

And now one of you has put us all in danger.

So I say we put you in danger.

UNVOTE: Charlie Dreshney (Bears)
VOTE: Drew McKofa (Warriors)

If you're town, prove it. Get on this bus.
Charlie Dreshney: At this point I have zero reason to trust, you Denise, and Drew is at least trying to wait figure out who might be guilty before stringin' 'em up. It is absolutely not a fact that no lynch tonight spells doom for the town. That's some fear mongerin' nonsense. Lynches have only hurt us so far. So, I'm sticking with my no lynch vote.
Dan Vail

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”