Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 1

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 1

#1 Post by Lions »

Mafia! Evil Unearthed
Day 1

---------------------------------------------------------

Rules
  1. Each player will be given a character to play who will be aligned with either the Town, the Mafia, or niether. Town wins when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive. The Mafia win if the Godfather is one of the last two players alive or the game reaches Day 6 without a town victory.
  2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format: Vote: Character (Forum Handle). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format: Unvote: Character (Forum Handle). No other format will be accepted. You may unvote and revote as many times as you like. Players must receive at least 50% of the votes to be lynched. If there is a tie, then no lynch will occur. Failing to post in the day thread will result in a 1 (one) vote penalty the following day.
  3. A game day will last approximately 5 days. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end at the appointed time, unless the group are decided on a lynch and the moderator decides to end it early. If you wish to see the day end early, you may PM the host. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage. They will not be accepted after this deadline has passed.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you via PM by the host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread and through means designated by the host. Private messaging other players about the game is expressly prohibited unless you have been given explicit permission by the host. Any player who is revealed to have contacted another player about the game outside of an approved method will be mod-killed. Similarly, do not play the game elsewhere or post in old day threads. Do not post out of character inside the thread. Metagame at your own risk.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts. Editing a post will result in a 1 (one) vote penalty the same day. Subsequent edits may result in additional penalties and or elimination.
  9. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. No other communication with the hosts will be accepted or acknowledged.
  10. Any interpretation of rules that require clarification is at the hosts discretion and the host's word is final.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in vote penalties at the host's discretion, with the possibility of death for repeated offenses.
  12. There are no clues in the pictures.
NPC's
Shem Nirvanna

Norm Creed

Allie Pluscar

Active Players
Charlie Dresheny - Played by Dan (Bears)

Denise Luco - Played by John

Drew McKofa - Played by Drew (Warriors)

Chet Ologral - Played by Mike (Borealis)

Kent O'Parry - Played by Kevin (Evas)

Ellie Ticor - Played by Dylan (Wind Dancers)

The Deceased
Rolo Traboma - NPC - Day 1

Day 1 has now begun. You may not vote for the first 24 hours.
It takes 4 votes to secure a lynch.

Day 1 will end at 8pm PDT on Thursday, June 20.
This day will be slightly shorter due to some time constraints on my end.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Mafia! Evil Unearthed - Day 1

#2 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral: Jeepers Creepers!! What happened? A simple gasp killed poor Rolo? How can that be??
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

#3 Post by DrewV »

Drew McKofa: Gee willikers! Do you think the air's poisonous?
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Borealis »

Chet: Maybe it was fumes out of that grave? Kinda Indiana Jones-style?
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#5 Post by Wind Dancers »

Ellie Ticor: Oh my! Are WE safe standing here?
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by John »

Denise Luco: Wow, this is, like, totally terrifying! I mean, dead bodies are so gross. I hate bodies. They always freak me out.

Like, I remember this one time back in school when they made us visit one of those super-sad old folks homes - you know, like, where all those grannies and gramps hang out? - and there was this one gramp who was, like, all asleep, and I'm like, "Hey gramp, do you want some water?" - cause the teacher, she said we were supposed to ask them if they wanted stuff - and he didn't say anything back so I'm like, "Rude!" - I didn't actually say that, but I totally thought it - and so I reach over to tap him cause, you know, maybe he's just not listening, and he falls over and you can totally see he's all dead cause he's got that stare people get, you know, when they die, and I'm just like, "O. M. G. #Ican'teven," and I just took off screaming and Mrs. Munson had to get the bus driver to chase me down, and everyone was laughing, and I just really hated that poor, dead gramp, you know, cause he just totally made me look stupid in front of all my friends. It really sucked.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#7 Post by John »

Denise Luco: Also, dead bodies make me nervous. You probably can't tell cause I hide it well, but they totally do. I mean, don't just lie there, you know? Do something with your life!

That's what my mom's always telling me: "Do something with your life, Denise! Like, go find yourself a doctor or something so I can finally retire!" and I'm all like, "If you'd found yourself a doctor instead of a plumber who can't be bothered to pay his alimony half the time, Mom, you'd could be retired already," and she's like, "There weren't any doctors in my town," and I'm like, "There weren't any doctors in Buffalo?" and she's like, "You know I didn't grow up in Buffalo!" and I'm like, "Clarksburg was, like, thirty minutes from Buffalo, Mom. Maybe bum the car off Gran and Gramp and, you know, find someone? Like a doctor, maybe?" and she doesn't say anything back to that cause she's glaring now - you know how moms do - so I just throw up my hands and leave cause there's no point anymore, you know? It just sucks.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#8 Post by John »

Denise Luco: Anyhow, I'm totally not with the mafia. I could never do that. Italian men? Wow, no. Never again.

So I dated this Italian once, Tony - no really, his name was Tony, I'm not making this up! - and I told my friend, "Isn't it crazy how, like, all Italian guys are named Tony?" and she gets all offended and starts shouting, "I'm Italian, Denise! And you can't stereohype people like that!" and I'm like, "Geez, chill, Rachel, I don't even own a stereo!" and Rachel wouldn't even talk to me after that and, I mean, that was kind of Tony's fault, you know, and I just resented how he drove a wedge between me and my best friend, and also I kind of felt betrayed by Rachel, too, cause she never even told me she was Italian, she just pulled that out of the blue to hurt me - probably cause she was jealous over Tony - so I've just never really cared for Italy ever since then, I mean, I'm sure it's a beautiful place and all, but I just think the people there are so vindictive, you know? It totally sucks.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
John
Site Admin
Site Admin

#9 Post by John »

Denise Luco: But wow, dead bodies. Gross.
John Rodriguez
Hard at work...
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Ghosts »

Charlie Dresheny: OH DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS! There's so much blood! YOU SAID HE WAS A PLANT! I didn't know plants could bleed like that! What the $*( was that anyway? Did the ceiling fall on him? Did the plant-dude get murdered by an angel?! So many questions! Use Santander for all your personal financing needs!
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current
Wind Dancers
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#11 Post by Wind Dancers »

Ohhh... Please don't mention the blood sir, I'm already feeling woozy. A body on the property AND the place is clearly falling apart, what sort of establishments is this?!
Dylan Krupilis
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
Web Admin/Tech Guru

1x PEBA Champion (2038)
3x Sovereign League Champion (2034, 2037, 2038)
1x GM of the Year (2034)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#12 Post by Borealis »

Chet Ologral: It's tragic, yes, but look on the bright side, Denise - Clutchers Park has broken ground!! Sure, Rolo was a good guy and all - he always tipped well at my other gig at Big Susie's BBQ... I'll miss him - he always doubled ordered the pork rib platter... with extra sauce. A real 'he-man' - no napkins...
Lions
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Lions »

Borealis wrote:Chet Ologral: Jeepers Creepers!! What happened? A simple gasp killed poor Rolo? How can that be??
Norm: It looks like it was the anvil that killed him...

Voting is now open.

Reminder: It takes 4 votes to secure a lynch.
You may vote for just one player, but may unvote and change your vote to someone else as often as you like until the day ends.
The day will end at the appointed time, even if someone reaches the 4 votes.
Frank Esselink
Amsterdam Lions/Connecticut Nutmeggers GM: 2013-2022, 2031-present
Kalamazoo Badgers GM: 2028-2030
DrewV
Triple-A
Triple-A

#14 Post by DrewV »

Drew McKofa: : An anvil? Harsh, man. That's, like, a metaphor for the pressure of industry on mankind, dude. Chills.
Drew Visscher (GM Ricky McCoy) | Duluth Warriors
Ghosts
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#15 Post by Ghosts »

Charlie Dresheney: Man that is absolutely BONKERS. An anvil?! So there ain't no way none of us did it. You can't just, like, abra-ca-doodle an anvil into like, mid air or somethin'.
Dan Vail
Bakersfield Bears 2028-2030
Niihama-shi Ghosts 2010, 2031-current

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”