Logos Mod

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
MarcoC
Single-A
Single-A

Logos Mod

#1 Post by MarcoC »

Hi Guys, I’m having some trouble with this .zip file!

https://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/ ... p?t=193197

The Game simply doesn’t find the logos when I create a new League, even though the pics are put in the “logo folder”…what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Marco
Marco Cesare
San Antonio Calzones of Laredo
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Logos Mod

#2 Post by Borealis »

Hey Marco - I can look at this later if you don't get it resolved - perhaps you can give us more detail about the Leah's and folder heirarchy you're working with.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Fishermen
Double-A
Double-A

#3 Post by Fishermen »

I often find the best way to do it is to go into settings on your team's homepage, click on 'modify team colours etc etc' then my the side of the current logo it has a box 'select'. Click on that and then you can navigate to where you've stored the logo.

That's of course for a solo league, if you're playing an online league only the commish can alter that sort of thing, you have to get him to do it otherwise every time you download a new file it will revert to what the commish has as a logo for you.
Andy (Sim, Chaan-Shu)
GM Gloucester Fishermen
MarcoC
Single-A
Single-A

#4 Post by MarcoC »

Hey guys, here a quick update: you should put all this logos in the nickname folder! You can find it inside the “logos folder” . Some of these are really cool, you should give it a look!

I was thinkin about doing an offline game set in a world where aviation and other fast vehicle like trains doesn’t exist, so instead of a big league, the most populated states of US and Canada have their own League of baseball (There are going to be a lot of teams, that’s why I need some new logos!)
Marco Cesare
San Antonio Calzones of Laredo

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”