Kerbal Space Program

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kerbal Space Program

#1 Post by Leones »

Anybody else playing Kerbal Space Program? It's on sale on Steam for a couple of days. If you've any interest at all in space programs you owe yourself a look at this thing. It's amazing. I almost quit PEBA just to spend my spare time Kerbal-ing. And I've only managed to orbit the Mün so far! :)

(though it should be mentioned that we came up 1 second short on the return fuel burn and I've got an astronoaut stranded in an orbit that will take years to decay. Good thing Kerbals can go without food water and air. Don't worry Jeb we're coming for ya! )
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Zephyrs
All-Star
All-Star

Re: Kerbal Space Program

#2 Post by Zephyrs »

My teenage boys both play it (15 and 16). They love it! I have considered it a few times. Maybe I'll give it a try.
Scott Maynor GM Reno Zephyrs
Joined September 2010
Evas
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Evas »

It seems really great. I bought it on a sale a while back, but have barely done anything with it. Seems to be very highly regarded.
Kevin V. - GM of the Shin Seiki Evas.
Zach Scott
Little Leaguer
Little Leaguer

#4 Post by Zach Scott »

Downloaded the demo, it made my computer super laggy so i stopped lol. I will try again when i free up some space, it's all taken up with OOTP stuff!
Zack Scott
Amsterdam Lions

Post 18+

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”