Problem with ballparks file?

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Underground
Double-A
Double-A

Problem with ballparks file?

#1 Post by Underground »

I am getting a "Error 404!
The page you requested does not exist or has moved." message when clicking on the ballparks file from the home page.
Evan Seary
London Underground
DanD
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Problem with ballparks file?

#2 Post by DanD »

Yeah, I think that has been missing for a while - maybe since we switched website hosts.

If anyone still has these, can you send them my way?
Dan DiVincenzo
GM of Okinawa Shisa
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

I've mostly just been copying them over from previous versions - as long as they are in the right spot, it's typically ok. Jim, do you still have your old PEBA files??
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Underground
Double-A
Double-A

#4 Post by Underground »

Thanks guys. I was just trying to get everything set up in the beginning before I dig into the league file content and details. I suppose I will wait until I find a need for the ballpark files. I'm assuming it contains mostly only ballpark images for in-game replays.

It actually took me a lot longer to get the appropriate images in game. My confusion about what belonged where was cleared up by the OOTP 17 manual, after I had made several wrong guesses. Those wrong guesses were exaggerated due to problems with moving and copying large numbers of files in OS X. A few opportunities to learn by mistake that I'd have preferred to postpone. LOL
Borealis wrote:it's typically ok. Jim, do you still have your old PEBA files??
Evan Seary
London Underground

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”