CP Tracker

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Alleghenies
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Re: CP Tracker

#16 Post by Alleghenies »

Calzones wrote:
Alleghenies wrote:So guess the newbies this season-like myself-are excused for this year?

Those new Gm's who came in during the season won't be held to the quota's, though as mentioned any CP you do accumulate can be used towards rewards that could help your team.

Those who have been with us the full season are expected to reach their quota's. Those teams who fail to do so will come up for discussion by the Board after the season as to their future participation in PEBA. The good news is that the vast majority of teams have either already met the quota's or can still achieve their quota's with the time remaining in this season.
Thanks, John for the clarification.
Gregory Abcarian
General Manager
West Virginia
Matt
VIP
VIP

#17 Post by Matt »

Your latest CP Tracker.
CP030114.xls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coqui
All-Star
All-Star

#18 Post by Coqui »

Do we yet know when the cut-off date (or maybe cut-off sim?) will be for CP points for use in the 2019-2020 offseason?
James
GM San Juan Coqui
Steel Dragons

#19 Post by Steel Dragons »

Winter meetings is cut off date
Matt
VIP
VIP

#20 Post by Matt »

Longshoremen wrote:Do we yet know when the cut-off date (or maybe cut-off sim?) will be for CP points for use in the 2019-2020 offseason?
Winter Meetings, just like Mark said.
Robert_Ogden
Single-A
Single-A

#21 Post by Robert_Ogden »

Since the question was asked here...

Can someone explain the winter meetings, or point me in the right direction for the info. It is like the draft for us, right, where we all get to(cyber)gether? And, when is it? And, when does trading open up?
Matt
VIP
VIP

#22 Post by Matt »

Fishermen wrote:Since the question was asked here...

Can someone explain the winter meetings, or point me in the right direction for the info. It is like the draft for us, right, where we all get to(cyber)gether? And, when is it? And, when does trading open up?
Trading between PEBA teams is open with the conclusion of the PEBA playoffs.

The winter meetings date will be announced in the near future, once the off-season schedule has been compiled. I will wait for the conclusion of the LRS playoffs to put together the off-season schedule.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#23 Post by Matt »

Latest CP Tracker.

Its up to date for PEBA teams with the ballpark funds being updated for money lost to revenue sharing as well as money taken by owner. LRS ballpark funds will be updated at the conclusion of the LRS season.
cp31714.xls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#24 Post by Matt »

CP Tracker 041914.xls

The latest CP tracker.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#25 Post by Matt »

cp tracker 120714.ods
The latest CP Tracker, with a few notes.

I didn't penalize at all this season. After the debacle at the end last season, I was simply glad to hold the league together.

The tracker is up to date with the exception of writing totals. If teams that haven't yet done so will please send me their word counts for this seasons articles, I will be glad to update the writing totals prior to the next release of the CP Tracker prior to the Winter Meetings.

You can submit your CP Rewards selections to me at any time. I am going to enact a deadline this year, with the deadline being 8pm on Jan 7th. This will allow me proper time prior to the winter meetings to get all the rewards organized.
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#26 Post by Borealis »

Hey Matt... That looks to be a bad file, it did nothing for me...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Matt
VIP
VIP

#27 Post by Matt »

Borealis wrote:Hey Matt... That looks to be a bad file, it did nothing for me...
Yeah, the absent minded professor forgot to save as .xls again :oops:
cp tracker 120714.xls
Apollos
All-Star
All-Star

#28 Post by Apollos »

For some reason I keep getting error messages when trying to open the file in Google Docs. Hrrmmmm... Anyone have an idea?
Brian Hazelwood - GM, Tempe Knights
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#29 Post by Borealis »

Which file did you try? The one right above your post worked for me, though I don't use Google Docs...
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Leones
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#30 Post by Leones »

For some reason this one gave me trouble too. I was finally able to pop it open in a database program that could make sense of it. Weird as it's never been an issue before.I was able to convert it to a pdf which should be more universally readable (format-wise) I also made a new xcel version you may have better luck with.
cp tracker 120714.pdf
cp tracker 120714.xlsx
Patrick Hildreth
- La leña roja tarde pero llega

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”