Brian Hazelwood - GM, Tempe Knights
Matt
VIP
VIP

Re: CP Tracker

#32 Post by Matt »

Updated for the Winter Meetings.

CP Tracker 010915.xls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#33 Post by Matt »

I am close to having the CP Tracker all updated. I just need everyone to send me their word count for any articles written this season.
Jason
All-Star
All-Star

#34 Post by Jason »

Do you need forum activity or just articles.
Jason Warnke
Former Omaha Cyclones GM
Hartford Harpoon Founder

Forum: 200+
June 8, 2011-2020: 847-800 (Omaha Cyclones)
2021-June 5, 2023: 179-202 (Hartford Harpoon)
Warnke ERA: 1026-1002 (.506)
2015 SL Champions (OMA)
Matt
VIP
VIP

#35 Post by Matt »

Harpoon wrote:Do you need forum activity or just articles.
Just articles. Forum I track quite easily.
Cole
All-Star
All-Star

#36 Post by Cole »

Ocelots wrote:I am close to having the CP Tracker all updated. I just need everyone to send me their word count for any articles written this season.
Do we have up until the winter meetings to get CP credit for articles? I haven't written any main page articles thus far this year, unfortunately.
Cole
Kalamazoo Badgers GM
2016 - Present.
Post 838+
Matt
VIP
VIP

#37 Post by Matt »

Yea.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#38 Post by Matt »

2021 CP.xls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt
VIP
VIP

#39 Post by Matt »

Tracker updated as of this morning. If there are any omissions, let me know so I can correct.
2021 CP.xls
Matt
VIP
VIP

#40 Post by Matt »

2022CP.xls

Present CP Tracker.

For those needing credit for your written articles or blogs, send me work counts or point me to your blogs and I will have those points updated prior to the winter meetings.

Note as you look at the CP Points for posting, you can go straight down the column and see that participation in the league is an all time low. Forum conversations have mostly become about 4 guys talking amongst ourselves.

There has been so little writing this season that I expect that column will note a similar pattern once it is updated.

What you need to know is that recruiting has become an impossible task. When people check our league, they see forums that are a ghost town most of the week. They see content on the home page that is weeks old. They have zero interest in coming here because YOU give them zero reason to. Who wants to join a league that is apparently dying.

The simple truth is that without being able to recruit, PEBA will become extinct. And probably a lot sooner than you think.
roncollins
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#41 Post by roncollins »

Well ... there are considerably more active leagues. I'm not sure why we've gone so quiet. Maybe it's me.
Ron Collins
GM - Toyama Wind Dancers
2020 Neo-Tokyo Cup Champions
All-Star

#42 Post by Coqui »

Ocelots wrote:
What you need to know is that recruiting has become an impossible task. When people check our league, they see forums that are a ghost town most of the week. They see content on the home page that is weeks old. They have zero interest in coming here because YOU give them zero reason to. Who wants to join a league that is apparently dying.

The simple truth is that without being able to recruit, PEBA will become extinct. And probably a lot sooner than you think.
Probably the wrong thread for this, but how many open spots are we trying to fill? I might know someone who is interested.
James
GM San Juan Coqui
Akira
All-Star
All-Star

#43 Post by Akira »

I've been negligent in writing as well, sort of binge writing as time allows. I'm committed to be more consistent in the coming year.
RonHi
ronhi0@yahoo.com
Neo-Tokyo Akira
Trade Block updated on 2/12/2021
2012 Neo-Tokyo Cup Winner
2017 Neo-Tokyo Cup Winner
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#44 Post by Borealis »

Are those discretionary fund numbers correct? We just rolled over the ballpark funds? Sweet!
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Morris Ragland
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

#45 Post by Morris Ragland »

Call for word counts.

Work on the CP tracker is ongoing.

PM me your submitted article word counts for CP credit in 2023, also let me know if you are claiming the 25 point award for maintaining a team blog.

Deadline for publication of written articles in 2023 is August 6. We will close the books on 2023 for CP purposes on Sunday the 7th (Winter Meetings).
Morris Ragland
Commissioner

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”