CP Tracker 2030

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CP Tracker 2030

#1 Post by Borealis »

Attached below is the 2030 CP Tracker, v1.

This tracker shows our accumulated point values - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2029 - the amount spent and any carry over into the 2030 season are noted. One team is maxed out from their carry-over. You can see the areas we've been gaining points during the current CP Season (beginning November 9, 2019) through to March 4, 2020 - August 26, 2030, in-game. The Total in this version of the tracker details only CP earned up to this point - carry-over and bonus will be added in after the season. We have completed 23 of 27 sims at this point.

Slack has been a great place to discuss, but please don't forget the forums! That's what the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Writing seems down this season, so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!!

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

Re: CP Tracker 2030

#2 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Please find below the current CP accounting up to this afternoon (I'll keep an eye on todays and continue to add them in for proper counting). Aside from the sim counts for exporting and diligence, it includes forum posts and blogs - as well as articles posted to the Front Page. Articles posted to the Front Page that do not meet the point requirements were awarded blog points. We still have open: Award voting and Minor League PoY naming. Those will close soon. That leaves just Winter Meeting Attendance and trade (not shown here). I will post the final total after the WM.

As for CP Rewards, there are a couple of items I want to point out:

1. Pitch Focus: research has shown that this reward really isn't so much a reward as it is a hinderance, potentially effecting a pitchers overall ratings. We will examine this more to find a way to perhaps make this a better option, so for now, this reward is closed.

2. Ballpark Dimensions: As our Rookie League has taught us, our in-game park dimensions and factors are not in alignment, and using this reward was only creating an 'artistic' change and did not effect how the game was being played. This is another area we are examining how to use this reward and what to do about existing factors. It's a complicated question. So for now, this reward is closed.

3. Convert Player to Coach: a couple of season's ago we reworded this reward and altered the points to be distributed, but it seems it has not been working as it should - every coach was maxing out on the 'teach' factor - which in reality is not very 'realistic'. We will tone this down to the following: 120 points to use as you like, but no more than 50 in any one category. Once a converted coach has been created, they can always be 'improved' in future years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: CP Tracker 2030

#3 Post by Borealis »

Please find below the Final CP Tracker for 2030. Things of note:

- A GM may earn no more than 400 CP in any season, and with carry-over, they may not hold more than 600 at any time. Totals over this sum will be marked down accordingly.

- For simplicity sake, Bakersfield (Dan) and Kalamazoo (Frank) totals reflect the 2030 earnings of those two GMs. The new GMs (Neil and Jaime) are noted at the bottom of the chart. Returning GMs - Dan (Okinawa) and Brian (Tempe) had their Legacy CP restored upon rejoining the PEBA.

- All forum posting and article counts were as of last night (4/24/20) - anything posted today (4/25) will count towards the 2031 CP season.

- Articles posted to the Front Page that do not have the proper formatting expectations (as spelled out in the Constitution) were treated as a blog post.

The PEBA, and all our wonderful uniqueness, is a monster - and I love it! and mistakes may occur. I apologize in advance if I missed anything.

You can post your selections in the CP Forum, and when it is designated by you as 'Final', I will begin to address it.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”