CP Tracker 2029

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CP Tracker 2029

#1 Post by Borealis »

Attached below is the 2029 CP Tracker, v1. Contrary to the previous regime, I will track as we traditionally have: Winter Meeting to Winter Meeting.

This tracker shows our accumulated point values from 2028, the amount spent and any carry over. Some teams are maxed out from carry-overs. You can see that the areas we've been gaining points during the time after the past Winter Meetings (May 26, 2019) through to August 6 - Post Draft (for forum counting). There is some bonus CP for GMs who have added to the community beyond the normal expectations, the Welcome 100 CP for new GMS, and there are columns for in-season exports and managing one's teams. We are essentially at mid-season - 13 of 27 sims done are accounted for here.

We have had a great amount of contribution from the writing perspective - and Slack has been a great place to discuss, but please don't forget the forums! That's what the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!!

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.
CP Tracker 2029 v1.png
-- Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:59 pm --

As we approach the Post-Season, it's time for a CP update! Find attached here the latest accounting. This includes all forum counts (posts, blogs, and articles) as of Midnight last night (11:59pm, 9/25), All-Star voting, Attendance at the Draft, today's sim and the current minor league playoff standings (points for making the playoffs - Championship bonuses to come).

Continue writing, keep an eye out for the post-season awards, pick out your minor league Hitter and Pitcher of the Year, and be ready for the Winter Meetings! The CP season ends with the Winter Meetings, which very tentatively will happen towards the end of October. Once we get to the PEC, I'll have a better estimate.

If something seems off, please let me know!
CP Tracker 2029 v2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: CP Tracker 2029

#2 Post by Borealis »

The Winter Meetings will be Saturday, November 9, 2019 beginning at 10am PT/1pm ET and with that event, the 2029 CP Season will come to an end and you may begin making your CP selections in this forum thread. Below is the current tally with just the week left to earn points. There are 50 points available from the meetings - 25 for attending (for what feels a significant time) and 25 for making at least one trade. If you feel there is an error, please bring that to my attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Borealis »

The 2029 CP Season has come to a close with the completion of yesterdays Winter Meetings. It was a fantastic season - our members earned, on average, 36 more CP than achieved last year. This speaks to our overall stability (we had this entire group for the entire season, if my thinking is correct) and the creativity of so many of our members - Bravo!

Please see below the Final CP totals for the season. This total is the accumulation from the day after the 2028 WM (May 26, 2019) through yesterday's WM conclusion (11/9/19). Keep in mind that the maximum that can be earned in a season is 400 - any excess is dropped. There were many people who earned bonus CP. There is a max bonus earning of 50, but for those new GMs, their 100 CP Welcome Gift did not contribute to this total. For their tireless dedication towards getting the server migration completed, The Board have awarded Dylan and Frank 100 CP bonus, on top of their earnings. Other bonuses came from things like the podcasting, creating a great game of Mafia, and contributing to the League's artwork. The Board received a modest bonus as well for their hard work towards keeping the PEBAverse strong!

We've already begun to post CP reward choices in this forum thread. The deadline for requesting any reward is November 25, the Monday before Thanksgiving. All requests will be processed, at the latest, before that day's sim. I will not process a request until it is posted as a Final selection (something like 'Aurora's Final CP Selections' - maybe send me a quick message, too ;-D ) - I know that GM's may post and then change their mind; I know I've done that many times. The sooner things are posted, the sooner I can get to them. Thanks!
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Borealis »

We have a slightly updated Final CP tracker to adjust for a couple of errors, amongst of which is I neglected to take into account the Winter Meeting Trade criteria to earn the bonus 25 (player on your 40-man or top 10 prospect). This actually only effected a couple of teams.

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”