CP Tracker 2034

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

CP Tracker 2034

#1 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Attached below is the 2034 CP Tracker, Final totals

This tracker shows our accumulated point values for 2034 - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2033, the amount spent on 2033 Rewards, and any carry over into the 2034 season are noted. You can see the areas we've been gaining points during the current CP Season (beginning August 7, 2021) through to January 14, 2022 (December 23, 2034, in-game). Keep in mind that the max that can be earned in any season is 400, and the total max, with carry-over, is 600 - which there are two teams that have reached this threshold.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings (and if we could figure out a way of quantifying that activity, we would), but please don't forget the forums! The downward trend continues when it comes to posting in the forum - and I raise my own hand (and try to do as much League business under the Board account, but I'm not perfect). It is the forum and our Front Page that the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Writing is down, in general (I mentioned that, right?), this season (and over many now) aside from a couple of folks, so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!! Be it game result discussions, player 'bios', or stories that go outside the box as it examines your team and the PEBA - all creativity is welcome!

One area I feel like I've had to address is the penalty phase of CP collection. DFA negligence continues to be on the rise, so if there has been a significant issue with a team that I have had to deal with, I have docked that team - as well as repetitive offenders.

Lastly, with changes over the course of time, Hartford, Kentucky and Duluth's totals are off. They are:

Duluth - 481, thanks to Legacy CP, Hartford has 52 (though could spend their Welcome CP this season( and KTY has 107, including their Welcome CP.

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.

2034 CP FINAL.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”