CP Tracker 2035

Find Information on Earning CP and Current Team Totals Here
Borealis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CP Tracker 2035

#1 Post by Borealis »

Attached below is the 2035 CP Tracker, v1.

Because there was an inquiry... This tracker shows our accumulated point values - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2034. The amount spent on 2034 Rewards, and any carry over into the 2035 season are noted, but are not factored into the total shown. You can see the areas we've been gaining points during the current CP Season (beginning January 15, 2022) through to February 28, 2022 (April 30, 2035, in-game). The Total CP in this version of the tracker details CP earned up to this point - carry-over and bonus will be added in after the season. We have completed 4 of 26 sims. Keep in mind that the max that can be earned in any season is 400, and the total max, with carry-over, is 600 - which I am happy to say only one team sits at this threshold - two seasons ago there were four at that level (though one was Kentucky). You will also notice that teams have already been credited with their allotment of roster diligence points - and some have already lost points for excessive roster maneuvering on my part (think DFA issues, primarily) - most on Opening Day. Keep clear of roster issues and that number won't drop.

Aside from the usual exporting and posting earnings, we still have available to earn in 2035 the following: voting for the All-Star teams and Awards, naming your Minor League Players of the Year, minor league playoff points, fiscal solvency, as well as attending the draft and WM - and WM trade points. At a minimum that's 80 easy points.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings (and if we could figure out a way of quantifying that activity, we would), but please don't forget the forums - it is our forums where our history lives; Slack is, unfortunately, ephemeral! The downward trend has continued when it comes to posting in the forum (note I try to do as much League business under the Board account), but we have been better thus far this season - though it would be nice to get more involved! Let's keep it up!! It is the forums and our Front Page that the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be (and the better for recruitment)! Writing is down, in general (I mentioned that, right?), so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!! Be it game result discussions, player 'bios', or stories that go outside the box as it examines your team and the PEBA (say, take place in a mental hospital) - all creativity is welcome!

One area I feel like I've had to repeatedly address is the penalty phase of CP collection. DFA negligence is on the rise, so if there has been a significant issue with a team that I have had to deal with, I have docked that team. These just slow down a sim and, frankly, frustrate me and put me in the awkward position of (potentially) making undesirable (financial) decisions for that club. Now that A Ball has begun (and Short A in a couple of weeks) please keep an eye on your lower minor age distributions. We have a general agreement that this won't be pushed stringently, but that teams will work to keep violations at a minimum. When a team has five? That's not reasonable. If a team receives a warning, it is expected to comply. Multiple warnings will result in penalties and players removed from that level. One? Two? OK. Beyond that, the spirit of Fair Play begins to get fuzzy. And Ditto with the DL - please move guys when they are healthy - DL's are too much to monitor, so the honor system is paramount - I'd think you'd want guys off the DL and playing, or is that just me?

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.

CP 2035 v1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Topham, President Golden Entertainment & President-CEO of the Aurora Borealis
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023 PEBA Champions
Nigel
All-Star
All-Star

Re: CP Tracker 2035

#2 Post by Nigel »

Thanks for this ;-D

Trying my best to fully participate
Nigel Laverick

GM San Antonio Calzones de Laredo 2035 - . . .

Former Commish, PEBA & LRS GM

nigel3123@gmail.com
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#3 Post by Board of the PEBA »

With the PEC completed and the offseason upon us, it's a good chance to take a look at our CP earnings with two weeks to go in the CP earnings season, ending with the start of the Winter Meetings. The attached chart is nearly complete, and I apologize in advance for any accounting errors.

Tonight's chart lists points accumulated during the regular season mandatory export period and any points a team may have been penalized for management - primarily for DFA issues, which has become a serious problem. Writing points for simple forum posts, blogs and articles to the Front Page are noted as well - please note that articles for 2034 rewards are not counted. Draft attendance points were distributed to individuals who seemed to be somewhat involved, at a minimum. Voting points for the ASG are noted, and we still have a few hours before End of season Awards close (Tuesday evening) - 11 GMs still lack votes. Teams also earn CP for finishing in the black on their Profit/Loss sheet.

Naming your Minor League Players of the Year and Minor League playoff performances also earn a GM CP, with bonus points for making the leagues finals and bringing home the championship. We had five different GMs win minor league title, making it across the PEBA, six different GMs bringing home a winner - perhaps a PEBA first!

We still have 50 available points for attending the WM and making a trade that involves a player on your 40-man roster during the WM - attendance a requirement.

Keep in mind the max you can earn in a season is 400, and with your carryover from the previous season a max of 600 is all a GM can have.

There is still time to earn CP - an easy 35 sits on the table, and 60 points if you count a WM trade. Throw in some writing, for which there is still time, and you have ample chance to up your total.

Now is also a good time to plot out your CP Rewards - those will be due by June 29 - so a solid three weeks lie ahead to make those decisions!
CP 2035 v2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)
Board of the PEBA
League President
League President

#4 Post by Board of the PEBA »

Attached below is the 2035 CP Tracker, Final totals

This tracker shows our accumulated point values for 2035 - beginning with the end of the Winter Meetings 2034, the amount spent on 2034 Rewards, and any carry over into the 2035 season are noted. You can see the areas we have gained points during the current CP Season (beginning January 15, 2022) through to June 18, 2022 (December 23, 2035, in-game). Keep in mind that the max that can be earned in any season is 400, and the total max, with carry-over, is 600 - which there are four teams that have reached this threshold.

Slack has been a great place to discuss League happenings (and if we could figure out a way of quantifying that activity, we would), but please don't forget the forums! There has been a downward trend when it comes to posting in the forum - and I raise my own hand (and try to do as much League business under the Board account, but I'm not perfect), though this season the Neat and Not So thread has seen more activity. It is the forum and especially our Front Page that the public sees of our Amazing PEBAverse!! We are only as exciting as we make ourselves - and with more activity, the more interesting things can be! Writing has been down, in general (though this season has been better) - aside from a couple of folks, so try to do your part to keep our vibrant environment just that - vibrant. Even if you just write one blog posting per in-game month - that's 6 blogs and 42 points! We do have teams that would be exciting to hear from!! Be it game result discussions, player 'bios', or stories that go outside the box as it examines your team and the PEBA - all creativity is welcome!

Please note that articles written for 2034 rewards are not included in this tracker.

One area I feel like I have to address is the penalty phase of CP collection. DFA negligence continues to be on the rise, so if there has been a significant issue with a team that I have had to deal with, I have docked that team - as well as repetitive offenders.

So, keep up with your exports, keep those nasty DFAs clear, write a bit, and be involved!!

Should you notice anything odd, please let me know - errors happen.

CP Rewards can be posted in the rewards thread.

2035 CP FINAL.png
Current PEBA Board Members
Mike Topham (Borealis) - Commissioner
RJ Ermola (Sandgnats)
Dylan Krupilis (Wind Dancers)
Reg LeBlanc (Trendsetters)

Return to “Contribution Points Awards & Tracking”